Tuesday, July 31, 2001

Asia Update #1 - 1 Year

One year ago today, I was sitting on a plane starting my move to Korea. Hard to believe that it is a year already. The months seemed to fly by.

It has been one hell of a year. I've been places, seen stuff, and done stuff that I could not have imagined even a few months before heading out. Learned an amazing amount, which will be useful both personally and professionally. Also had some of the most difficult times of my life. Overall, I am very glad that I did this.

Not likely to be too many more of these updates, given that I move out of the Seoul apartment the next time I am there. But I will still be visiting Asia reasonably often for as long as I have this current position, so it is possible that I will throw an update up from time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home